Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been so busy with so much school work and classwork, so I've decided to post around what I'm doing (:
So today I decided to talk about a lash curler I discovered on the Internet while watching tutorials. The Shu Uemura lash curler, you can get it in gold or silver, REAL gold and REAL silver. Although it is quite expensive, it's amazing and if you want really good precision on your lashes, then I would suggest you get this curler! It's definitely something you need in your make-up bag, I love it and I can't get enough of it.
I love this Curler because it has the Shu Uemura logo on the top part which you can rest on your eye whilst curling precisely.
It is not a cheap curler because all of the proffessional make-up artists and models use this curler!
Mimi x
No comments:
Post a Comment