Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, 10 December 2010

MichellePhan on Youtube!


Hey everyone,

I wanted to tell you about a girl I discovered over the internet, she's called Michelle phan and she does awesome, cool and unique Make-up tutorials.

Straight to the point, she empowers girls by showing them how to look amazing using just a little bit of make-up. And from a recent comment I saw in one of her videos, she does NOT underpower girls and women by making them rely only on make-up to show thier natural beauty, she is always talking about how important it is to clean and moisturize your skin, she also always tells you to prep your skin before you put on make-up. I love Michelle.

FOLLOW HER ON...
YouTube :: MichellePhan
Xanga :: RiceBunny
Twitter :: RiceBunny
Facebook :: MichellePhan - Like her page to get updates

She is also the spokesperson for Lancome, and does monthly tutorials only using Lancome products to promote them.

She has appeared in magazines such as VOGUE, ELLE and SUGAR!

Introduction - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIF_jDejMx0
My favourite video she has made so far - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDuq1h6wx8M&feature=channel
Skincare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKop_8mlQ2s



Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment